Arcus Wire Group want to provide you with as much information and service as we possibly can. So we have developed this section to help you, the designer, the builder, the engineer, the architect or general consumer in deciding or planning your next project whatever it may be.
You can find an example of this service under product "RGT-THT-16, hamma™ Regatta Threaded Toggle." Alternatively click the button below.
As we are are in the early stages of developing this website we currently only have a few products that have downloadable cad files.
Over time as our Website grows you will see more products with the "download CAD file" option. Once you have access to one products CAD block, you will have access to them all. If you would like to be notified as we add to the downloadable CAD blocks, please click the below button and fill in the required form (note: you will need to do this anyway before downloading CAD blocks). Thank you for your time and patience as we work to build this knowledge centre to serve all our customers.
To ensure you don't miss out on our CAD Blocks as we upload them please click the button below to subscribe to our mailing list.
Load Testing Information Sheet (0.47mb)
Stainless Steel Manufacturing Process Information Sheet (0.33mb)
Stainless Steel Basic Information Sheet (0.53mb)
hamma™ Wire Rope Family and SS Wire Rope Basics (0.52mb)
Wireteknik After Swage Dimension (0.18mb)
Frequently Asked Questions ..
(and their answers)
- How long will my delivery take? It depends on the size of your shipments and its destination. To find out delivery times to your area please click on the following link delivery-information.
- What’s the best wire to use for balustrading? Generally 3.2mm wire is best used for horizontal and vertical balustrading. It is best to contact your local council to check the regulations in your local area.
- Why should I choose Arcus Wire? Arcus Wire Group has been in the industry for 60 years and with combined experience of over 100 years we are able to provide the best solution for your needs. AWG also sets the benchmark for quality in all of our products.
- Where does your stainless steel wire and strand come from? Our stainless steel wire rope and strand comes from KOS (Korea’s Original Stainless) Wire in South Korea. As the exclusive distributor for KOS in Australia and New Zealand we are able to provide our customers with unrivalled quality.
- I need some wire manufactured how long will it take for it to be ready? Generally we aim for a 24 hour turn around on most projects. For any larger orders we can work with you to fit in with your time line for your project.
- What is the difference between G304 or G316 stainless steel? The simple answer is 304 contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel while 316 contains 16% chromium, 10% nickel and 2% molybdenum. The molybdenum is added to help resist corrosion to chlorides. G316 is known a marine grade in the wire rope industry after AWG were the first to bring it to Australia for our yacht rigging customers. It has now become the standard across the industry.
- Am I able to pick my order up from one of your offices? Yes, no problems at all. You can come in and work with one of our helpful team members to put or order together or if you know what you want you can place you order before you come in. To contact one of our helpful team members feel free to click on the following link Contact Us.
- Am I able to order off Arcus Wire Group without an account? Yes you can. All you need to do is place your order and pay for it before your pick it up or we send it out.
- Are you able to supply mill certificates and test certificates for your products? Yes. We are able to supply mill certificates for all of our wire rope and fittings. These come direct from the mill and not a Certificate of Conformity which is produced by the reseller in Australia. On the website there are PDS (Product Data Sheets) to give you the dimensions and specific information on the product. We can provide a mill certificate when goods are purchased from AWG.
- How can I pay for my order or account? There are a number of options. You can give us a call and we can put your credit card through our system or you can do this yourself on our secure payment system on this website. Invoice Payment We will be notified of your payment and we will get the goods out immediately for you. You can also request an invoice and pay directly into our account. Just send through a remittance so we can get your goods out for you.