A perfect machine for line production, the low weight and small outer dimensions still makes it extremely portable. Rigging screws can be swaged assembled.
Swaging Range: 2.5 -16.0 mm wire.
- Standing rigging and lifelines for sailboats.
- Architectural, like balustrades and railing.
- Good for medium size glass facade projects.
- Often used to build support structures for membrane roofs and tents.
- Structural rigging for sail-roofs and sail-shades.
|Product Code||Data Sheet||Swaging Range (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|WTA350||Download||2.5 - 16.0||1117||370||210||66|