A perfect machine for swaging on-site.
Low weight and small outer dimensions make it extremely portable.
Swaging Range: 1.6 - 8.0 mm wire.
- Standing rigging and lifelines for sailboats. The Swedish Navy uses it for making the railings.
- Architectural, like balustrades and railing.
- Scenographic use at theatres for hanging and supporting set pieces.
- Extensively used for on-site swaging of wire fall protection systems on roofs and buildings.
- Structural rigging for hang gliders and ultralight aeroplanes.
- Anchoring of weather balloons.
- Oceanographers use it for swaging winch wire ropes for their surveying instruments.
- Lifting strops for fuel rods at nuclear power plants.
- Structural rigging for sail-roofs and sail-shade
|Product Code||Data Sheet||Swaging Range (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|WTA200||Download||1.6 - 8.0||500||300||140||19.5|