Shade Sail Product Release: New hamma® Lashing Ring
hamma® SDR Shade Lashing Shade D Ring
Our customers were calling out for a new go-to shade D ring product that could work with a broad range of wire ropes and minimise inventory holdings. Arcus Wire Group listened.
In consultation with shade sail manufacturers, we designed and manufactured the hamma® SDR Lashing Shade D Ring, exclusive to Arcus Wire Group.
Made from 316 grade stainless steel, the hamma® supports all of the latest methods of shade sail fixings.
Shade Sail Lashing Ring Design
The two shoulders in the head allow for smooth shade sail lashing, and enable quick and easy lashing tension.
The lashing ring design also gives a central pivot point when using shackle or fork/pin attachment, or a combination of both in shade sail installation. During installation, the shoulders of the lashing ring are used to tension in the sail clew before fixing off with a shackle or fork connection.
D-Ring Key features
- Multiple options for fixing shade sails to roof eye-bolts and post-eyebolts
- Supports shackle or fork connection with a maximum pin size of up to 12.0mm
- Can be easily lashed with VB or sash cord
- HM-6SDR-0550 fits 3.0mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm stainless steel wire rope
- HM-6SDR-0970 fits 5.0mm, 6.0mm stainless steel wire rope
- Tested in-house on our Gold Coast test-bed - MBL of 33.591kN or 3.37 tonne
- Features an electro polish finish
Shade Sail Catalogue – Sale on now
Until 30 September, 2021, Arcus Wire Group is offering registered trade customers and businesses exclusive discounts on products in our NEW Shade Sail Catalogue.
This offer includes a wide range of shade sail stainless steel wire rope and fittings – including the hamma® SDR Shade Lashing D Ring.
Download our Shade Sail Catalogue and save today.
- Arcus Wire Group Sponsors Lisa Blair
- Welcome to our new Website
- Lisa Blair Update
- NEWS NEWS NEWS - "AWG Go Au Natural!"
- Expanding to meet market demand